PROFILE

Subscribe to the mailing list for advance notice of the latest bindings by Adelphia D. Blood, current site news and info, and advance access to unpublished occult articles and blogs.

Category List

Tag List

Tag Cloud

Archive

Rare Opportunity for a FREE DA Spell Cast By Adelphia

Feb 20, 2014

It's going on my 3 year anniversary of being an occult practitioner.  I was reminiscing of how I got my start, back in the days when I was offering powerful DA spells, for $5 a pop - before I raised the price to $7.  Many of you who know me now remember those days and lots of you have been recipients of these Dark spells of mine.

After some evolutions in my occult career, I stopped offering custom spells for the most part.  I do still get occasional requests and my main focus is in empowerment, I hope to teach people how to be self-sufficient in working with magick on their own behalf.

But this is a special kind of sorcery, not one that I can teach, it is based on my own energies and some of my past life, ancient Egyptian spiritual connections.  The energies of the magick are so dark they are almost black.

I had a request recently for a specific custom spell and I really wanted to help out.  I said, let me finish this chapter of my manual and get it to you where you can do your own effective spell through energy working techniques - but if I can't get the manual done in time, I do still really want to help you, so I will consider resurrecting my DA spells for a free spell promotional event.  So here it is!  Keep reading to find out what to do to receive your free powerful DA spell, cast tomorrow night.

THESE SPELLS ARE NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART!!

The custom sorcery I have cast has a high success rate.  I have not offered a group spellcasting of this sort in quite a long time and am not sure when or even IF I will ever offer it again.

To get your FREE DA Spell with one custom request, simply reply in the comment thread below with what your spell request is, in once sentence.  Make it simple, clear and direct.  You may want to take a moment to get clear and define your request - but probably not too long as this offer expires after 30 requests or when the casting is done, tomorrow night!

A reply in the comments below is required to participate, it's very easy to sign up to post below.  I will need your email address as well as your proper name, so immediately after you post your spell request below, you will need to send me an email or contact me through the contact form on this site.  My email is admin(a)darkbloomrising.com - send me your full name, DOB and current location, and your request.

It's going to be a dark and stormy night of sorcery and you are welcome to join me.

***Note:  For the best chances of success with your spell please focus your request on something realistic, and not 'i will win the lottery' or 'get my lover back' types of request.  Those areas usually take a LOT more work on many fronts than the kind of dark spell I will be casting here.  In sorcery the spirits are well able to manipulate events in your favor and cause many unusual and strange manifestations through their work on your request - it is easier for them to manifest manipulations to say, line up a good job for you, than to cause you to win the powerball.  For best success make a request where the odds are IN your favor, and don't waste your time, my time, or that of the entities involved, in requests where the odds are vastly stacked against you.

Tags:

Adelphia D. Blood

user_avatar

Adelphia D. Blood, -site founder

Comments:

lawyerguy I wish to be able to see and hear my familiars.
Posted on February 20, 2014 at 4:16 PM
Magikarp I wish to be able to see hear and feel my beloved spirits and entities.Perhaps even astral project at will.Priority is to see feel and hear.
Posted on February 21, 2014 at 4:57 PM
Xanthia hmm, is it to much to ask for the ability to be telepathy, still can't communicate with my entities or spirits, not even with a pendulum, so what better spell than one that allows me to communicate with my spirit family. is that even possible?lol
Posted on February 20, 2014 at 4:16 PM
admin These are both good requests, thank you
Posted on February 20, 2014 at 4:20 PM
atlanteanmagick I would like to hear my entities more often and help with traveling on the astral consciously (Off and on for me).
Posted on February 20, 2014 at 4:20 PM
babyface I like to improve my communication skills with my spirit family.
Posted on February 20, 2014 at 4:22 PM
aphrodisiac I would like to have my abilities to sense/see/hear spirits & entities improved & be able to astral project. smiling
Posted on February 20, 2014 at 4:30 PM
admin Excellent. 25 requests remain!
Posted on February 20, 2014 at 4:35 PM
catzpurr Please open my third eye so, I see and hear my spirits better. I appreciate it greatly.
Posted on February 20, 2014 at 4:41 PM
Purpleprincess12 I would like my third eye open. To see / hear the spirit world. And astral travel at will during the day
Posted on February 20, 2014 at 4:43 PM
violetz Can I ask to be able to see my spirits and communicate with them?..Is that a possible request?
Posted on February 20, 2014 at 5:21 PM
admin Hey Violet, yes you can! In the past, a good portion of these spells were being applied to requests for psychic development like this and people have had good results.

As well it seems to be a current theme of this casting, and an excellent theme I might add ;)

Everyone please make sure you are also sending your requests to me along with the info requested (name, DOB and location), via. email or the contact form.

22 requests remain!
Posted on February 20, 2014 at 5:31 PM
Jasmine Okay, so not a return a lover but how about open the lines of communication? Is that okay? Or is that still asking for too much?
Posted on February 20, 2014 at 5:41 PM
admin Sure that works, we can give it a whirl. Depending on his state of mind it may be tougher to achieve but it doesn't hurt to try if that's what you want. Just send the other person's name when you send the email message as well.
Posted on February 20, 2014 at 5:51 PM
Posted on February 20, 2014 at 5:51 PM
ToxicSyn I wish for my father to be assisted in his recovery from surgery and for him to be healthy.
Posted on February 20, 2014 at 5:55 PM
Mxci I wish to be able to hear, see, and feel the spiritual/astral realm & all inhabitants as clear as possible, be able to become more in tune with my darkness, & be able to have OBE at will if this isn't asking too much! So just in general I would say psychic development ;)
Posted on February 20, 2014 at 6:20 PM
Moonchild I would like my third eye open and increase my telepathic abilities, clairvoyance, clairaudience and clairsentient abilities to see / hear/feel the spirit world. And astral travel at will during the day and night.
Posted on February 20, 2014 at 6:43 PM
Gaylani Helloo!! I would like to clearly hear my spirits and entities.. clairaudience? Thank you!
Posted on February 20, 2014 at 7:17 PM
psychicninja Hello,

I hope I'm not too late!
I want to be able to clearly see and hear human spirits so as to do mediumship readings for people.
Posted on February 20, 2014 at 7:27 PM
admin Thanks everyone. Sounds good so far. Including the person I originally opened this event to help, we have 15 places left in the spellcasting.
Posted on February 20, 2014 at 7:42 PM
Voidwalker Greetings, and Good Evening.
If spots are still available, may I request an opening of the door to my fullest potential, and a realization of that potential?
Posted on February 20, 2014 at 8:54 PM
Enkora Hello,

Hope I am still in time to post finally. I wish to be able to see hear communicate with my spirits and entities, also hope to be able to astral and receive visions. Is that alright? Thanks for much for offering this.
Posted on February 20, 2014 at 9:29 PM
Illeana I want the assistance Payments worker job in MI.
Posted on February 21, 2014 at 8:35 AM
admin Perfect folks, I like your request, VoidWalker, that may be one I cast for myself also.

13 spots left! Right now I am working on it so that I can send out a mail to the mailing list here for the first time about this.
Posted on February 21, 2014 at 10:28 AM
Eleyne This is very generous of you! If there is still room I would appreciate being included. Like many others I cannot see or hear my spirits. I would like to be able to do this.
Posted on February 21, 2014 at 10:40 AM
kei I appreciate this, Adelphia, you rock as usual ^_^ Voidwalker has an amazing request, I can't phrase it any better--to realize my full potential. Especially now...I could really use a breakthrough in, well, *everything*.
Posted on February 21, 2014 at 11:27 AM
lalaDinky May I request to improve my hearing/seeing of my spirit and entity family as well?
Posted on February 21, 2014 at 11:36 AM
Bryrose I would like success at my own business and finances! Thank you so much for offering this!!
Posted on February 21, 2014 at 12:06 PM
Sophia If it's not too late I would like to request to be debt free and financial freedom for me and my family. Thank You
Posted on February 21, 2014 at 12:41 PM
admin Hey guys, great requests, some continuing on the psychic development and communication with familiars theme, and some financial requests smiling

Kei, love it that you threw in with Void. Good to see you here as well.

There are 8 spots left!
Posted on February 21, 2014 at 1:01 PM
LordValidus I desire for my third eye to be powered up enough to where I can see and hear spirits fully.
Posted on February 21, 2014 at 3:16 PM
edudpah Hmmm... I'd like to have the ability to consciously astral project at will. I've been trying for a while using many techniques, to no avail, so a little help couldn't hurt. tongue out Thanks ahead of time.
Posted on February 21, 2014 at 3:25 PM
admin Sounds good, and here is a request from Simplicity who couldn't post:

"Hi, I can't seem to login for some reason, so I was hoping I could request for the spell through email?

I'm hoping to be accepted into this university called nanyang technological university for this year's intake..!"

5 spots left...
Posted on February 21, 2014 at 4:22 PM
theguvner Hi! The new site looks great smiling

I would like to be able to astral project at will and increase my visual psychic abilities smiling

Thankyou!
Posted on February 21, 2014 at 4:51 PM
simmi Hello, I would to improve my psychic abilities and open my third eye. thank you
Posted on February 21, 2014 at 4:58 PM
dropturvey I would love to be able to see, hear and feel my spiritual family
Posted on February 21, 2014 at 5:52 PM
admin What a perfect turnout for this Flash Spell Event! I have got everyone in, and the majority of you have followed the instructions so that I have at least your full name. A few of you I was able to track down through cross-referencing, but there was a bit of confusion which ended up disqualifying one participant from this casting due to not following the instructions.

Everyone will receive an email from me upon completion of the cast, after I close the circle tonight.

I'm closing this thread now for no further responses, and we can open up a forum thread for anyone to share results and experience with this casting (I will update here with a link to a new location to post on this topic shortly). Thanks everyone!!
Posted on February 22, 2014 at 1:14 AM

Please add a comment

You must be logged in to leave a reply. Login »