PROFILE

Subscribe to the mailing list for advance notice of the latest bindings by Adelphia D. Blood, current site news and info, and advance access to unpublished occult articles and blogs.

Category List

Tag List

Tag Cloud

Archive

5-5-14 Oracle Event, Free Mini-Readings - Sign up here

May 07, 2014

Greetings everyone,

First I wanted to say many thanks for the amazing comments coming in through this event that you all have been posting.  With the glitch and having had to continue the event here to the blog from the original thread which is now closed, I felt I missed a chance to reply to some of you and thank you personally for your comments.  I am glad to see new comments around some of the blogs which I will be getting to reply to and am happy to see some of what I've written here so far helping some of you out in various areas.

Also, exciting news about this event -

"I would like to thank everyone that has turned out to show their support of all those here at Dark Bloom Rising, and would like to let y'all know that everyone who is a part of the mini-readings will be entered into a drawing for a full (and, best of all, free) Lunatic Spread reading done by myself, as my way of saying thanks!"

-Voidwalker

From the original announcement for the Oracle Event, FREE MINI-READINGS:

Finally, the time has come to open up our free mini-reading Oracle Event! In order to participate and get your free mini-reading, please either

a) comment on a blog in my blog section

or

b) Like and/or Share a page in my blog section on Facebook

The blogs to comment on and/or like or share are here:

Once you have done that, please come back to this blog page and post a reply in the comment area below saying where you have liked or commented, in order to sign up for your free oracle!

We'll be leaving this open to sign ups until May 10 at about 10AM PST. The readings will be done in small batches - sign up to monitor this thread to stay posted for replies and keep an eye out for your oracle.

Readings will be done at random by myself and Voidwalker.

For the mini-reading event, fate will select for you which reader you will get and which deck your oracle will be drawn from, with all the variables involved. For the readings, I will be working with several of my decks, old favorites and new standards, including the Crystal Oracle and the Oracle of Shadows and Light. I will also be working with one of several of my most powerful familiars who specialize in oracles.

Voidwalker will be doing readings from a single deck, the Deviant Moon deck.

We'll be starting the readings tomorrow, randomly sorting your names and then posting several at a time each. You can check back with this thread and updates will go out in the next newsletter also!

Thanks and Blessings,
Adelphia D. Blood

Here are the signups and oracles so far.  Please double check that your name is on the list as due to the site transfer one name may have been lost.

DevilzKiss

Tags:
Category: Dark Arts

Adelphia D. Blood

user_avatar

Adelphia D. Blood, -site founder

Posted by Voidwalker on

Good morning, all...and here we go!!! The first of the readings...

Enkora- Knight of Cups (fallen) over Queen of Pentacles (fallen)- Be cautious. There is someone close to you that is being deceitful. The good news is you know who it may be-someone considered by most to be bad mannered, whom revels in worldly things, but that is dependent on others for financial support.

Posted by Voidwalker on
I did my readings as a moonrise, so the signifacator is presented as having another card "over" it. This allows me a bit of context for the readings. And, that said...

Kei- 4 of Cups (fallen)over 9 of Swords- Anxiety, worry and stress are prevalent for you now, but worry not. Things will be looking up very soon! As doors begin to open, dare to hope and dream. Then, grab those dreams and don’t let anything impede your attaining them!
Posted by Voidwalker on
And, for the third of the evening...

Lord Validus- 4 of Swords over The High Priestess (fallen)- You are going through a bit of introspection. Use this time as an opportunity to rest and re-energize yourself. It will help you through the hesitation and stagnation you’re feeling at the moment regarding your arcane progression, and refocus your vision and drive.
Posted by Voidwalker on
And, for my last, though most assuredly not least, reading for this evening...

Pzaza- The Hanged Man over Knight of Pentacles (fallen)- Opportunities are arising. You must take them as present themselves, else you will appear lackadaisical, unmotivated, and will surely kick yourself down the track. Should you take them, however, well…you will decide how far you can go.
Posted by Voidwalker on
Posted by Voidwalker on
More readings are on the way! Hang in there!!!
Posted by admin on
Brilliant, thank you so much Voidwalker!

Signups will be open for about another day or so!
-Adelphia D. Blood
Posted by yemi1979 on
Adelphia,
I will like to get a free reading. I commented on the article "The Phenomenon of Clairdirection: Accessing Spiritual Guidance Through Unconscious Communication" because I can relate to the message. I have been getting guidance from my guides because there is no other explanation for how I have been stumbling upon information about the secrets of our world.

Comments:

admin I had a lot of little things to smooth out on the site during this event! I have collected all the oracle requests into the blog post above, please post new requests in the comments field below, and watch the content of the post above for updates with all new oracles coming soon!
Posted on May 08, 2014 at 12:48 PM
3xcalibur Awesome guys, I cant believe I missed the opportunity to sign up for free at first lol. I want to be included in the mini-reading event as well. Thank you guys, you're doing a great job!
Posted on May 09, 2014 at 12:43 AM
Aprophis Hi there,
I would like a reading too and the post I commented on was on the godlike gameplayers.
Posted on May 09, 2014 at 12:45 AM
Tigerlily Amazing site, I am really enjoying reading the blog posts. Would love a reading. Thank you.
Posted on May 09, 2014 at 3:37 AM
Voidwalker Let's get round 2 started!
DevilzKiss- 8 of Pentacles (fallen) over 3 of Wands-Have patience! Though you are anxiously awaiting the results of your efforts, it seems easy to slip into a mindset of feeling you are careless or sloppy. Hang in there, and the rewards reaped will be great….just don’t become complacent or lazy minded.
Posted on May 09, 2014 at 9:52 AM
Voidwalker XVenus- 8 of Wands (fallen) over Queen of Swords- The burden you are bearing makes life feel stagnant, and is beginning to have an impact at home, bringing with it a sense of loneliness even with others around. Remember that envy will only bring more anxiety and sadness. Move past the feelings of jealousy and inadequacy, and it will be easier to step back into the light.
Posted on May 09, 2014 at 9:52 AM
Voidwalker Aprophis- 9 of cups over Ace of Wands (fallen)- Indifference or passivity right now will cause you to miss success and abundance. It’s time to make a move! As in….right now! As hard as it may be, step forward with confidence, believe in yourself and your gifts, and let the fortunes grant your wishes.
Posted on May 09, 2014 at 9:53 AM
Voidwalker Atlanteanmagick- 8 of Pentacles (fallen) over 5 of Cups- Everything is a balance. Ups and Downs. Especially, when two people are involved. You struggle to embrace the idea that all relationships are imperfect. Truth is, they are…..all of them. Roll with things as they come, don’t fret over not being perfect, and don’t let the lack of being ideal lead to being careless with the one you care about. It will only lead to more regret and loss.
Posted on May 09, 2014 at 9:55 AM
Voidwalker Aphrodisiac- Page of Swords over 8 of Cups- You are a keeper of Secrets. It seems that others are always underestimating your knowledge, and connection to the greater Record. Your perceptiveness will soon lead to new opportunities and abandoning of old ways. Rejoice!
Posted on May 09, 2014 at 9:56 AM
Voidwalker jasbro- Ace of Wands (fallen) over The Magician- You are moving out of a period of being unmotivated, and having no energy, thanks to a new, fresh, exciting ability or talent. Whatever the new talent is, keep up with it! You’ll soon find that you are better at it than you had initially thought.
Posted on May 09, 2014 at 9:56 AM
Voidwalker dmommybird- The Star (fallen) over Temperance (fallen)- Do not doubt yourself or your abilities! Doing so only brings conflict and discord. In turn, that discord will begin to destroy hope. Believe in yourself, and understand that you are very capable and much stronger than you give yourself credit for. When you begin to feel overwhelmed… act, and have confidence in your actions.
Posted on May 09, 2014 at 9:57 AM
Voidwalker 4bluefaries- 4 of Cups over Knight of Wands-Don’t let boredom lead to hasty or impulsive decisions. Rather than becoming complacent, revisit a few things that may not have been given your full attention when you first came across them. You’ll be pleasantly surprised when a whole new door opens for you.
Posted on May 09, 2014 at 9:57 AM
Voidwalker moonshadowlab- 8 of cups over Death- Change. Not in a small way…in a massive way! You are going through a reawakening that will ripple through all aspects of your life. Things may be a bit chaotic for a moment, but evolution always is. You are no stranger to chaos, and should be just fine through the process. Once all has settled, you’ll be much better than fine.
Posted on May 09, 2014 at 9:57 AM
Voidwalker More on the way soon! Stay tuned and don't touch that dial...
Posted on May 09, 2014 at 9:58 AM
shadowdust I want to be included in the mini-reading too. Have share the tower of light energy page on my facebook.
Posted on May 09, 2014 at 11:25 AM
admin Awesome, thank you so much Voidwalker! I have 4 oracles coming later today also smiling
Posted on May 09, 2014 at 11:37 AM
LadyGwen ohhhh so excited! thank you for doing this!
Posted on May 09, 2014 at 12:12 PM
SSagey I've liked and shared the "Tower of Light Energy" blog post. Would appreciate it if I can be included for a mini-reading as well.
Posted on May 09, 2014 at 9:29 PM
Voidwalker And, here we go....

Trina D- The Sun (fallen) over The Star- Loneliness and separation are creating a bit of instability in your relationships with those around you. Don’t give up! Take a closer look at the small things around you and you will see nothing but signs of good things to come. Things will work out beautifully when all is said and done.
Posted on May 10, 2014 at 10:13 AM
Voidwalker Babyface- 5 of Swords (fallen) over 4 of Pentacles (fallen)- Exposing a false friend may soon result in some hardship in business affairs. There may be a bit of a struggle to come, but then again, you would rather that than have those around you be deceitful. And, you have had suspicions of this for some time now, so there is little surprise in this. A little preparation in the immediate future will do you much good.
Posted on May 10, 2014 at 10:13 AM
Voidwalker LadyGwen-Failure to seize the moment will result in insurmountable obstacles. Your own uncertainty is becoming your biggest opponent, leading to lack of willpower and motivation. This is not you. Step back into yourself. And, when the time comes for action, take it decisively, and without hesitation. You hold the power to shape your reality; it is only a question of putting that power to use.
Posted on May 10, 2014 at 10:14 AM
Voidwalker Tigerlily- Queen of Swords (fallen) over The Sun (fallen)- Breathe a sigh of relief. The cruel and hateful person nearby will soon find their path drifting far from yours. The amount of effort you have expended to help them move past their disposition is nothing short of admirable, but you have exhausted your fortitude by this point. It is beginning to affect your own psyche. Let them go, and simply hope that they find the closure they need. You have YOUR life to live ahead of you.
Posted on May 10, 2014 at 10:15 AM
Voidwalker laladinky- 9 of Cups over 9 of Pentacles (fallen)- Be careful around money at the moment. Abundance shall fall at your feet; however, carelessness will result in the loss of this abundance. Use your unexpected bonus wisely, and you can continue to reap the benefits for some time to come.
Posted on May 10, 2014 at 10:16 AM
Voidwalker Ssagey- 6 of Wands over The Hierophant- Metamorphosis and Divine Inspiration meld together for you. Expect a huge spiritual evolution to the horizon. You will emerge more in control of the spiritual and magical aspects of your life, and of your own destiny.
Posted on May 10, 2014 at 10:28 AM
Tigerlily Thank you Voidwalker, confirmation changes are afoot, truly a sigh of relief is being breathed!!! smiling
Posted on May 10, 2014 at 10:51 AM
TrinaD Thanks Voidwalker! It's amazing because I was just talking about this situation with my husband last night - I think it might have to do with me focusing on my spiritual path TOO much - but good to know things will change for the better eventually smiling
Posted on May 10, 2014 at 12:07 PM
LadyGwen OMGoodness you read me so well! I do second guess myself and back in the day I didn't so yes it's time to reclaim me! thank you so much Voidwalker!
Posted on May 10, 2014 at 1:53 PM
aphrodisiac That's crazy... lol I actually just "came out" to a friend about my path.. Your reading was spot on.
Posted on May 10, 2014 at 3:39 PM
moonshadowlab Thank you Voidwalker,
My daughter moved in and her best friend moved in with us and the coming and going all night and their visiters live us with little sleep and weve lost our peaceful house. On top of that my mother who lives in Cal is planning on moving in with us in about a year and we have no spare rooms at the moment! You are spot on and I am so glad to know things will resolve themselves soon. smiling
Posted on May 10, 2014 at 8:13 PM
Voidwalker Happy Mother's Day to all!
Three more for tonight. smiling
Posted on May 11, 2014 at 9:26 AM
Voidwalker Azure- 5 of Swords over 7 of Swords- You will soon find that someone that has been giving you issue will have their deceitful tactics exposed. Their attempts to cover ill-conceived plans with unfounded bragging will lead to them being called out. Just be prepared for them to attempt even more dishonorable measures in an attempt to drag someone down with them. Stand strong, and don’t play their game. Let them nail shut their own coffin.
Posted on May 11, 2014 at 9:26 AM
Voidwalker Bryrose- King of Swords over King of Wands (fallen)- Your ability to lead is one of your most valuable traits. It comes naturally that you command the respect of those around you. Be careful with just how aggressively you knock down your goals. There are times ahead that will require a bit more finesse than you are used to having to exhibit. A little dash of compassion over the next few weeks will go a long way toward strengthening the bonds you have worked so hard to forge.
Posted on May 11, 2014 at 9:26 AM
Voidwalker ToxicSyn- 6 of Swords (fallen) over 7 of Pentacles (fallen)- You are doubting your own ability to escape bad circumstances. You are beginning to feel trapped by events, and powerless to change how they unfold. Stop, breathe, and let go of your impatience. You are the one that decides which direction your path will take you, either through action, or lack thereof. Every action (and inaction), no matter how small, has a profound rippling effect on everything around it. Start small, work on things one at a time, and soon you will find out just how much pull you still have left when it comes to you.
Posted on May 11, 2014 at 9:27 AM
Voidwalker More to come tomorrow! smiling
And, thank you Tigerlily, TrinaD, LadyGwen, aphrodisiac, and moonshadowlab for your kind words. It was absolutely my pleasure. I look forward to hopefully working with you again sometime soon!
Posted on May 11, 2014 at 9:31 AM
admin Thanks Voidwalker, and thanks everyone for your comments and replies!

Here is my first oracle -

Meghan Morrighan
I was drawn to the Crystal Oracle for you, very strongly, by Lady S., who pointed me to this card for you: gold with quartz. On reading the description of the oracle, I saw how fitting it is for your current work and path, the energies are smooth and flowing well, what is channelling through you now will broaden and expand your horizons in life.

From the oracle description: "Several wonderful ideas and inspirations are filtering through into your physical reality. These ideas and inspirations, which stem from your soul, will help you manifest many of the things your heart has, for so long, desired.

"Over the coming days your intuition will be strong and you will have a greater sense of the universal spirit that flows through all things. Through this, a newfound sense of joy and wonder emerges - one which transforms your life. Give thanks for this blessing and allow it to inspire and illuminate your heart and mind. Your ideas and inspirations are divinely guided, so trust them!"

Congratulations and many blessings on your journey!
-Adelphia D. Blood
Posted on May 11, 2014 at 2:46 PM
ToxicSyn Thank you Voidwalker you read me spot on with my situation.
Posted on May 11, 2014 at 2:56 PM
MeghanMorrighan Thank you Adelphia. Considering the rockiness of the past week, these blessings will definitely be welcome.
Posted on May 11, 2014 at 3:46 PM
Azure Thank you so much, Voidwalker. You've definitely given me a lot to consider right now... I'll be keeping your words close to my thoughts.
Posted on May 11, 2014 at 4:13 PM
4bluefaeries Thank-you very much Voidwalker, you are dead on,I have been quite bored lately and been spending way to much time shopping,so not a good thing!!!!!

Will take your advise and rethink something that I did not complete maybe a possible project!!!!

Thanks again very much for the insight!!!! smiling
Posted on May 11, 2014 at 9:11 PM
kei Sorry it took a few days to reply.

Truly, thank you; I don't think a more appropriate reading could have turned up for me. It's been such a long time since I've had so many life-changing things happening to me at once. I'll take your word on the "looking up" part, since right now things are rather dim. I've never been comfortable with situations or choices that don't have a 100% perceivable outcome, and this has stretched my nerves pretty thin. I'll keep an eye out for those opening doors. ;) Thanks again.
Posted on May 11, 2014 at 9:39 PM
admin Hi guys, I have a reading for catzpurr. I was guided in the reading by a powerful demon, a custom conjuration I'm working on for her, son of Ba'al Zebul, a Prince of the hidden vortex kingdom that I work with in conjuration.

I was urged to use the Fallen Angel oracle cards, and to draw two. He had me draw Raum, upheaval, and Decarabia, recuperation. Raum deals with the planet Mars and the Earth element, and threatens of upheaval, bloody revolution to come. A decision will need to be made during this conflict, obstacle or difficulty. With Mars being retrograde right now, this card may also be pointing to the effect the current astrological energies may be having on your current goals.

Decarabia is of the Moon and the Air, and indicates a period of rest and calm reflection in your life in order to come to a decision in which direction to take. If you come to a time of upheaval remember to take time with your familiars and guides, get clear, introspect, and access your guidance in order to know what decision to make and path to take.

Both oracle cards have ties to birds as well. Raum's totem is the crow, and Decarabia "has a particular affinity with birds, which flock around her whenever she appears. They are her eyes on the world. She rewards kindness toward them with blessings of good fortune, and punishes unnecessary cruelty towards them." So keep an eye on the birds for signs and messages around you, and take time to be kind to the birds you see around you as a way of connecting with and making offerings to the demons who are helping and guiding you.

Blessings!
Adelphia D. Blood
Posted on May 11, 2014 at 10:39 PM
admin My next reading is for Yemi - hello Yemi, glad to see you here and I see you also found one of the articles I wanted you to read smiling

I was guided in your oracle by my familiar Lady S., a Daughter of Satan and a half-sister to the Queen of the hidden vortex kingdom that I've been working with. Your card was drawn from my crystal oracle deck and it was Azurite - a wonderful card indicating progress and success in your life, and also on your path of spiritual and psychic development, a double meaning. This card is a very nice omen for good things coming your way in the coming months:

"Believe in yourself, for you have the ability to materialize your dreams! Throughout the coming months you will begin to expand your horizons and explore new possibilities for your life. You will realize that all you need, in order to manifest your dreams, is self confidence. Believe in yourself and do not let anything stand in your way! Even if you are rejected, do not give up, for even rejection can serve to strengthen your resolve and character, provided you are ready for it. Expect it and see it as something you can learn from. Success is guaranteed provided you remain focused and confident. See every experience as a learning experience."

Blessings on your journey,
Adelphia D. Blood
Posted on May 11, 2014 at 11:04 PM
Voidwalker And, two more this evening...

Mahlee- Page of Wands (fallen) over The Hierophant- Though you may be feeling indecisive at the moment, a bit of divine inspiration is on the way to help get things moving again. With it comes mercy and forgiveness for yourself. You tend to be overly critical of yourself, especially in regard to mistakes made in the past. This is what is making mountains of molehills right now. Cut yourself some slack, and remember, the only true mistake is the one you don’t learn from.
Posted on May 12, 2014 at 6:17 AM
Voidwalker Nalathni- The Empress over 10 of Pentacles (fallen)- Mother’s Day has just passed, and that bears significance here. You must watch over the person who is a mother to you. She is being taken advantage of. It is not quite overt just yet, but the pieces are being placed that could seriously impact things for her. Pay close attention to the details. Once this person is out of the picture, abundance will return in full.
Posted on May 12, 2014 at 6:17 AM
Voidwalker And, thank you ToxicSyn, Azure, 4bluefairies, and kei for the feedback. smiling I'm just glad to be of help. I look forward to working again with each of you soon.
Posted on May 12, 2014 at 6:21 AM
catzpurr Thank you Adelphia,
I do appreciate my reading greatly and it does make sense with my current situation. smiling
Posted on May 12, 2014 at 10:49 AM
Nalathni Thanks for the reading, Voidwalker. Unfortunately, that doesn't really apply to me. The only person who was a mother to me died last December.
Posted on May 13, 2014 at 9:22 AM
admin Hey everyone! For the last reading, I have been drawn to the Fallen Angel oracle deck for 3xcalibur. I am working with Lady M. for the oracle, and I have drawn the card Andras, representing conflict. I am sensing an upcoming time of conflict or turmoil, as well as a strong guide that will be helping you best get through, and out on the other side. The card's message says strife is probably unavoidable. Arm yourself and tread warily. From the card's description:

"Andras's totem beasts are the owl and the wolf. He often appears in dreams and visions as a winged angel with an owl's head, riding upon an enormous ravening black wolf. He brandishes a bright, sharp sword and is a warmonger, delighting in stirring up strife and conflict wherever he goes. He is the patron of murderers and those who relish bloodshed for its own sake, not just as an unfortunate occasional necessity for preserving peace and the values of civilization." You've got someone involved in the upcoming conflict who won't give a damn about you and as far as you are concerned and maybe perhaps in general, is simply sociopathic. I am concerned and will draw a second card. This one from the Ghosts and Spirits deck.

You got, 6 of Pentacles, Tornak. The image on the card is very beautiful, looking at it I see a guardian spirit and am reassured that you have what you need surrounding you so that you are not in danger. The Tornak "is an anmistic guardian spirit who can appear as a human, stones, or a bear. The Eskimo angakok (shaman) would serve as liason between the people and the helpful Tornak...the angakok could procure medicines, solicit advice, and seek atonement to help prevent misfortune." It will be helpful for you to connect with your guidance that surrounds you to prepare for the conflict, and try to divine guidance or prevent or help reduce some of its effects.

Blessings!
Adelphia D. Blood
Posted on May 16, 2014 at 12:58 AM
3xcalibur Thanks Adelphia! I appreciate the in depth reading. All that is good to know. Why do I always get the bad warnings with any reading I get? lol smiling
Posted on May 16, 2014 at 9:22 AM
admin hey 3x, you're welcome! yes maybe you are a drama magnet or psycho magnet from time to time? lol!

It was time for me to draw a card and do a mini reading for myself also. I was very pleased by the reading, I did with Lady M. I drew, the Sun.

One of the most if not the most auspicious cards of the tarot. XIX The Sun brings happiness, success and triumphs, excellent relationships, a happy marriage, contentment, prosperity and good health. The Sun tends to shine favourably on any aspect and when it comes up in a reading it is good to make use of its positive energies.

Yes! Thanks Lady M., a wonderful omen indeed!
Posted on May 17, 2014 at 12:06 AM
You must be logged in to leave a reply. Login »

Please add a comment

Announcement

Updates will be coming to the site, please stand by